Hi Team and guests,
- WHAT: Thursday nights are our weekday training session. The schedule for the evening will be a variation on power / speed / technique training. Larry Nolan will be setting the schedule AND leading the session from February onwards, which is a fantastic opportunity for us.
- WHERE: Eureka Drive, at the far west end of Stevenson Boulevard, on the Fremont / Newark border. Use this address for Google Maps or other GPS: 39655 Eureka Dr, Newark, CA 94560
- WHEN: The training proper will commence at 18:30. Riders will probably start to arrive around 18:00. Please make sure you are ready to ride with intensity by 18:30. Ride time will vary, but should be a minimum of 50-60 minutes. Come summer time and extra daylight, we could be out there up to 2 hours. we may even have an opportunity to do some motor pacing
- WHO: Open to all team members, and FFBC Riders. Guests are welcome to come to two (2) sessions at our scheduled rides before they must join the FFBC, at a cost of $20 per year. Riders must sign the sign-in sheet every time.
- WHY: To get faster, stronger, more comfortable riding in a race-like scenario, and to work with and support our teammates.
- Miscellaneous tips and rules:
- Lights, front and rear, are required from November through March.
- Flat repair and other basic tools are a must!
- Bring water you will sweat
- Regarding weather. Rain cancels only if it is a medium to heavy deluge. Light rain / wet roads do not cancel the session.
Anyway peoples, lets have a fun but careful time and see out there